This course expands on Tactical Pistol 1 and will truly take your pistol skills to the advanced level. Continuing in the “crawl, walk, run” methodology, students will learn and practice intermediate and advanced pistol skills both in the classroom and on the live-fire range.
This class is taught by NRA certified pistol instructors with military, special operations or high-level law enforcement experience.
Prerequisite: MG Tactical Pistol Level 1 or pre-approved course/recommendation from reputable instructor
Class size: Limited to 15 students (minimum of 7)
Tuition: $225 per student
- Firearms safety (tactical)
- Fundamentals of shooting (stance, grip, etc.)
- Tactical presentations including concealed carry
- Advanced use of the semi-auto pistol
- The difference between “Shooting” and “Gun Fighting”
- Use of cover
- Tactical reloading
- Drawing from the holster/presentation
- Marksmanship and accuracy improvement
- Weapon retention
- Close quarters shooting
- Malfunction clearance (Stoppage drills)
- Tactical gun-handling
- Weak hand fire and reloading
- Dynamic movement (Shot and move!)
- Engaging multiple threats
- Shooting from unorthodox positions
- Simulated stress fire
- Good working, serviceable semi-auto pistol
- 300 rounds of ammunition (Factory ammo only. No home reloads allowed due to insurance.)
- Belt holster
- 3 magazines minimum and method of carry*
- Vest, coat or shirt for concealed carry training
- Eye protection (clear or yellow for indoor location)
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)
- Knee pads (optional but recommended)
- Baseball style hat (to keep brass from getting behind eye pro)
Where Do I Go
Location and Time: Indoor courses will be held at Liberty Firearms Institute at4990 Ronald Reagan Blvd., Johnstown, CO. Dinner will be provided and is included in your tuition.
This is an AMAZING, state-of-the-art range! For more information on this premier facility, go to www.libertyrange.com. You do not need to be a member of LFI to attend our course.
Outdoor Courses will be held at Great Guns Sporting which is a beautiful facility located 35 minutes NE of Fort Collins, CO. For more information on Great Guns, go to www.greatgunssporting.com.
What Else Do I Need To Know
By registering for this course, you agree to our Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy.
Questions on this class? Please contact Contact Us before registering.