Research shows that 80% of shootings occur under low or no-light conditions. With this truth you have to ask yourself: If 80% of shootings occur in low/no light, why do we train 100% in total light?
The real question is are you prepared to fight in the dark?
Low Light Pistol Operator will train you to use your pistol and secondary light effectively and safely. This course will improve your pistol shooting fundamentals as well as develop both your confidence and ability in low-light threat identification and acquisition.
This class is taught by NRA certified pistol instructors with military, special operations or high-level law enforcement experience.
Read the testimonials from people who have trained with Makhaira Group
- Tactical firearms safety
- Fundamentals of defensive shooting
- Methodology of shooting the self defense pistol in low-light situations
- Use of cover in low-light situations
- Tactical reloading and malfunction clearance while using the flashlight
- Effective light discipline techniques
- Marksmanship and accuracy improvement
- Simulated stress fire
- Good working, serviceable semi-auto pistol*
- Handheld tactical flashlight with spare batteries (Required) **
- Pistol mounted light (Optional)
- 200 rounds of ammunition (Factory ammo only. No home reloads allowed due to insurance.)
- Belt holster
- 3 magazines total (minimum) and method to carry two ***
- Eye protection (clear only)
- Ear protection (electronic preferred)
- Vest, coat or shirt for concealed carry training (optional)
- Baseball style hat (to keep brass from getting behind eye pro)
*While this class is geared toward the semi-auto pistol, use of a revolver is permitted with prior approval.
Don’t have a high-quality, high-output, tactical light? Don’t go out and waste your money. We have what you want.
Introducing the Makhaira Defense Light
(TT4-EX by TerraLUX)
By registering for this course, you agree to our Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy.
Questions on this class? Please contact Contact Us before registering.
For a complete listing of our current, winter-time courses, please visit www.LibertyRange.com.
Additional Course Information
Prerequisite: MG Tactical Pistol Level 1 or pre-approved course/recommendation from reputable instructor/training company.
Class size: Limited to 10 students (minimum of 8)
Length and Time: 6 hours total on a Saturday. 3:00pm-6:00pm Classroom, 6:00pm-9:00pm Range (heated, indoor). Food is not served at this course but you are welcome to bring your own and eat during the classroom portion.
Tuition: $175 per student ($150 for alumni)
Location: Front Range Gun Club, Loveland, CO
This is an AMAZING, state-of-the-art range! For more information on this premier facility, go to www.thefrgc.com. You do not need to be a member of FRGC to attend our course.